image description

校友 常见问题解答

Official transcripts and duplicate diplomas can be ordered online through the Office of the Registrar page on the Concordia University – Portland website.  Transcripts and duplicate diplomas can currently be requested through July 1, 2020.

What will happen to my academic records after closure?  
502 Bad Gateway Higher Education Coordinating Commission  

How do I obtain official transcripts after the university closes?

What will happen to the Concordia University - Portland campus after the university closes?

Important Note:

502 Bad Gateway

Read More
Read Less